@avoninsider

Introducing Karen!

4:00 AM

We'd like to introduce Karen Herndon, our Avon Rep!
We will be partnering with Karen to introduce our readers to our favorite Avon products.


Here's why we love Karen:

Customer service.

When you buy from Karen, she treats you like a friend! Karen is not a sales woman, she isn't trying to push products on you that you don't want. She sells Avon because she loves the products, the reasonable prices and the convenience of shopping online. She wants to match you with the products that you will love.

The Return policy.

One of the reasons I've always loved Avon is because I can feel secure that I won't ever waste my money! I work hard for my money and I HATE buying something that I end up changing my mind about!! Karen is great because she works with you to make sure you're entirely happy! If you buy something you don't love, just email her! She'll exchange items, return them, give you credit towards a future purchase, etc. Whatever you need, she's willing to work to make sure you're happy!

You can feel good about where your money is going.

I like to donate money to good causes. I LOVE to buy something I wanted anyway, and know the money is also going to a good cause. First off, Avon is a great woman-friendly company, and I appreciate that. But also, Karen is an amazing woman. She's a business woman, mother to a special needs child, and a really generous person. I feel good knowing that with every item I buy, she is getting the money, not some rich CEO who doesn't care a thing about me!

Watch for our Avon reviews and check out Karen's Avon page!


1 comments

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! You girls are awesome! I can't wait to see your product reviews.

    ReplyDelete

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.