#blonde

Review Time! John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo/Conditioner

6:08 PM

I recently got some blonde highlights.  If I'm being at all honest, my hair is naturally blonde...I don't think anyone knows what my natural hair color is, so I am always on the hunt for good (inexpensive) color care shampoo/conditioner.
After reading a few reviews, and watching a few scary YouTube videos. I decided to take the plunge and try the shampoo and conditioner out.

1.The Smell-Super important, for obvious reasons.  The smell is fantastic.  It smells like lemons and is very refreshing for these hot summer months.  Although, with my favorite hairspray(here) which smells like strawberries, my head probably smells like fruit salad.

2. What it does for your hair-Some people have said that this particular shampoo/conditioner is really drying, but I found the exact opposite. My hair is a lot softer and it's been easier for me to style.

3. Does it work?  I have been using it almost daily for about 2 weeks, and although it's not a huge difference, there is a slight brightening in the blonde highlights. I think this would probably work best for someone who already has pretty light blonde hair and maybe just wanted to lighten up a little bit.



I would give this product a big thumbs up.  Not only is it affordable, it works well.  You can purchase the shampoo or conditioner any number of places, it's a drugstore brand with salon quality results.

What are some of your favorite shampoos/conditioners for color treated hair?


0 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.