#appreciation

Be Brave!

10:12 AM

I know we haven't posted for a little while, but we still love our Beauty Besties and we will be back to our normal posting schedule really soon!
In the meantime, we have decided to write a post focusing more on inner beauty rather than outer beauty. While I believe both inner and outer beauty to be important, ultimately being a beautiful person on the inside is more important.
I have been kind of obsessing over the song Brave by Sara Bareilles...here it is for those who haven't heard it.


I love this song because every time I hear it, it makes me feel empowered and it's kind of fun to dance to...(I may or may not dance to this in my car...hehe). I love the meaning behind the song, that it's so important in life to take chances and follow your dreams.
Believe it or not, but this blog was kind of a scary thing for me to do, to put myself out there to potentially be made fun of or someone saying "what do you know, you aren't a REAL makeup artist, you're just a regular girl!" I couldn't have been more wrong with my worries, I have not only gotten amazing feedback (thanks guys!) but Danielle and I have both made some great contacts and friendships via this blog.  I guess my point is that if I didn't put myself out there a little bit, I wouldn't have this fun blog with amazing followers!  

One of my favorite pins!
If there is something out there that you always wanted to do, I challenge you to put your fears aside, and go out and and do it!  Maybe it won't work out like you want, but maybe it will be better than you ever imagined.  You will never know unless you give yourself an opportunity to fulfill your passions and live your dreams.

Be beautiful, be brave and most importantly be you!

M & D

1 comments

  1. Thank you for this posting. No one should go through life being afraid or having regrets. Just remember ... no guts, no glory! You're a beautiful person both inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.