@avoninsider

Review Time: Avon Glimmersticks

6:39 PM

Anyone that knows me well (and has known me for a while) knows that I LOVE my black eyeliner.
Not in a crazy goth way, but out of all the trends coming and going throughout my look...black eyeliner has always been a staple.  I very literally wear it every day of my life.  Anyway, to the point.  Karen Herndon (our fantastic Avon Rep-read her bio!) sent me the best black eyeliner I have ever, ever used.

Avon Glimmersticks in Blackened Night.


Not only does this eyeliner have a great staying power, which is very important to me since it's something I wear every day.  It is very easy to work with.  I generally kind of "rub" the eyeliner to give it a more smokey look but there are some days that I will leave it a very clean line and it stays that way all day long.  I am very impressed by this eyeliner and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a long wearing, highly pigmented eyeliner.

Images via Avon's website
All of the make up sent to me by Karen have been amazing so far.  I honestly haven't used Avon until now, and would definitely say that I am life long convert.  She not only is personable, but she ships quickly and is very nice to work with!

Order some beautiful Avon products with Karen Herndon : Facebook Twitter or her blog.



0 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.