@BobbiBrown

Katie Holmes for Bobbi Brown

5:41 AM



Katie Holmes, who has her own clothing line, is currently the face of Bobbi Brown and Alterna haircare, and is a mother, apparently has too much time on her hands because she's decided to collaborate with Bobbi to design the Bobbi & Katie cosmetic collaboration collection.
The collection will include a brush set for $65, and a palette with eight eye shadows, two Pot Rouges and one mini eye pencil for $68

Holmes told WWD:
“Our objective was to do something that is very helpful to all women. You can put it on in the back of a cab, you can put it on in your bathroom at home, you can put it on in the parking lot at your child’s soccer game. It’s simple, but we like to have special things that make us feel good, and I think that’s what this palette achieves.”
Sounds good to me! Though I do aim to have my makeup on before I leave the house. I think convenience is a huge factor in makeup purchases for a lot of women. Not many people I know want to have a huge bag of makeup and take an hour putting it on in the morning. Myself, I feel like if I have to get a up one second early to put makeup on, its not gonna happen.

However, I don't think the price tag is as accessible.  $68 is a lot. Its for a lot of items, but you don't necessarily need 8 shadows, or two blushes. You could definitely get away with owning only one shadow and one blush for much cheaper. But... I'll reserve judgement until I see it, if its truly an all in one palette, with colors for everyday and night, I'll eat my words.
The collection comes out in September, and we'll be sure to get our hands on some to review!!

1 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.