#cute

Frisky Friday: Justin - He's bringin' sexy back

4:00 AM

Justin Timberlake has been what it seems like a life-long crush.  I started to like him when he was in *NSYNC and still think he's great.
I have a personal story that I share with JT, I went to a concert when I was about 15 and Justin actually winked at me when he was on stage! So, he MAY have been winking at me or the other thousands of screaming teenage girls...but I like to maintain that Justin and I shared a special moment.

Old School Justin-Photos taken from Google Search
Not only is Justin very attractive, he's really funny.  He's made appearances in multiple Lonely Island videos and in a few movies.  I feel that he's someone that pretty much everyone likes.  Also I have to say, he's one of those guys that seems to be getting better with age.



Who are some of your teenage crushes?  Share below in the comments!


5 comments

  1. I'll be honest, I didn't like him at all back in the early boyband days. But I'm a total convert now! I think he's grown up to be attractive all around, his music is better, in interviews he always sounds intelligent and funny, and he can even act. I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love him in Friends with Benefits!

      Delete
  2. I agree - definitely better with age!!
    Have a great week-end.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I didn't care for him when he was a kid, but when I saw him on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon I was really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! He really has gotten way better with age!

      Delete

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.