#bb14

Frisky Friday: BIG Brother

12:00 AM

Reality TV is my crack.  There I said it.  I love it too much and I can't get enough of it.
It started with the Real World...and has progressed into pretty much anything I can watch.  With that being said, no reality TV junkie's world would be complete without a little dose of CBS' Big Brother. And I must say that there are quite a few people this season that were eye candy...here are some of my favorites.

Caleb

I mean...the face...the eyes...the whole thing.  Instead of me junking this up with words how about I just put up pictures and you guys can decide what you think.



All images taken from Google search

Cody

I had a few dreams that I was married to Cody. Full on meeting the parents and wedding dreams.  I guess my subconscious knows what it wants!




Zach

Ok, I know he was the "villain" of the season.  But I personally thought he was hilarious and he wasn't bad to look at either.  


Who are your reality TV favorites?

0 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.