#90s

Throwback Thursday: My Favorite Looks

7:34 PM

So, I have been super busy lately besties.  Sorry this blog has been neglected because of that.   For this Throwback Thursday I'm going to take a look back at some of my favorite "TBT" looks and rank some of my favorite looks.

1. Retro Pin Up. Who wouldn't love to look like a pin up?  I love the red lips and the cat eye.  There isn't anything about this look I don't love!




Tutorial for this look: here

2. 90's grunge.  Not only did this look make me nostalgic but it ended up looking really pretty.  And who wouldn't love a little Nirvana to start off a make up look?



Tutorial here

3. 70's Hippie.  Not only was this look inspired by my beautiful mom.  But it was so simple, pretty and easy.  



Tutorial here

4. Golden Goddess.  I would say this one is a definite winner.  It's pretty, simple and there is a ton of bronzer.  It ALMOST makes you feel like you are out by the beach somewhere beautiful like Greece.  


Tutorial here

5. JEM.  I'm sorry I had to throw this one in...Danielle and I were so ridiculously obsessed with Jem that there was no way I was going to leave this look out.  I did the toned down version as well as the full out version.



Tutorial here

Those are a few of my favorite looks. What are some of your favorite throwback Thursday looks?

3 comments

  1. All great looks!!! You hit every era right on the tip. Have you thought about doing bubble gum pop? Or even Emo? lol. Early 2000's were great because there were so many different looks. Best tbt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for the ideas! I will definitely be using them for some tbt looks!

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful in all the looks. You must have good genes!

    ReplyDelete

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.