#army

Frisky Friday: Military Men

11:30 PM

So, there is a joke between my friends and I that I have a thing for military guys....and maybe I do...well I definitely do...and I will show you why.



For this Frisky Friday I decided to not take on one specific guy or celebrity.  I'm going to showcase some cute Soldiers, Marines and various other military men.  Not only do we appreciate their dedication and sacrifice...we appreciate looking at them.

Disclaimer: I had to google "cute military guys" in order to find these pictures, which was an awful, terrible experience for me.  But these are the things I do for my besties :)




JGL-not a real soldier but I couldn't NOT put this!

Ryan Gosling in the Notebook 

For a serious second, the sacrifice and dedication these men and women do is nothing to be ignored. They sacrifice time, holidays and sometimes their lives in order to protect and serve us.  Let's not forget them during the holiday season.   


And for a not serious second, here are a few links to some more pictures since there are way too many cute soldiers out there to put on this post!

Hot Actors in Military Uniforms-Ok, this is kind of a cheat but who can resist JGL in uniform?!

Have a wonderful weekend, besties!

Ps this post is dedicated to the selfless acts of our military today and everyday. We love you! 

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.