#cute

Frisky Friday: Nerd Alert Part 2

1:55 PM

Happy Friday Besties! I know it's been a while since I've posted anything but I promise I will try to start posting more!

We already kind of covered the cute, nerdy guys there are out there. In our first nerd alert post (here). As I reread my first post I realized I missed out on a bunch of very cute, funny, nerdy guys. Let's face it ladies, a guy that is smart is almost always funny and who doesn't love a funny guy? It doesn't hurt if they aren't too bad to look at either :)  Here are just a few of my nerdy guy crushes.

Chris Hardwick.   I'm obsessed with the Walking Dead (even did a Frisky Friday over the cast of TWD here). I am a big fan of the after show for the Walking Dead that Chris Hardwick hosts, the Talking Dead.  Not only is Chris funny and smart but he seems like he would be a silly person to hang out with.  




Andrew Garfield.  Now this guy is just cute.  Let's not waste any time and show some pictures of Emma Stone's main man. 




Zachary Levi.  This is the guy from the show Chuck.  Which honestly I didn't watch a bunch but I never thought Chuck was so nerdy that he couldn't get the hot girl.  I obviously don't know this guy personally but come on casting directors, no one believes this guy wouldn't be able to get the girl.  





I know I missed a few...who are some of your favorite nerd guy crushes?  


1 comments

  1. Andrew Garfield is gay :/ ur gonna need a different alert..

    ReplyDelete

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.