#hsmakeup

#TBT (on Friday-haha) How I Wore My Makeup in High School

11:50 AM

I have seen a lot of YouTube videos and Instagram posts showing makeup artists doing their makeup like they did in high school. I thought this would be a fun trip down memory lane for me...


I didn't wear a lot of makeup in high school it's not even something I wore every day.  I'm not sure if anyone wants a tutorial of this makeup but I will say that I didn't use any brushes/sponges.  I was trying to channel my 16 year old self.  Really, the pictures will have to speak for themselves...so for comparison sake I found a few pictures of me from high school to include.




Let me talk about my normal beauty routine.  It would start with foundation that was probably a tad too dark for my skin tone, no powder and no blush.  It was mostly lip gloss, white eyeliner, and foundation.  So here is my recreation for all of you lovely besties.

FYI-I currently live in Arizona so I have a little bit of a tan from the 24/7 sunshine.

Grossing myself out putting foundation on with my fingers

Yes girl so awesome w the white eyeliner!

I know...it's a good look.  Besties, tell me what your go-to high school look was? Leave it in the comments and we can commiserate together :)


0 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.