#cute

Frisky Friday:The Hotties of Game of Thrones

12:00 AM

Hi, my name is Maureen and I'm a Game of Thrones-aholic...with that being said, we can't forget that there are quite a few beautiful people on the show...


Let's start with Jon Snow played by Kit Harington.  Not only does he have that kind of hero good looks, but he is the good guy through and through. Jon Snow is one of the more honorable characters on a show that is full of debauchery and deceit.





Next, one of my biggest girl crushes of the show Emilia Clarke.  She plays Khaleesi Daenerys Targaryen. She's so fierce she's the mother of dragons and the breaker of chains (if you watch the show you know what I'm talking about).  She does it all while being stunningly beautiful and still extremely strong. All of which combined make for a HUGE girl crush on my part. Also, let's not forget that I adore her flowy dresses in pretty colors.  The actress who plays her has naturally brown hair, but her character is platinum blonde. Honestly, Emilia looks great in either color hair.



Google image search
Next, the character I love to hate...Jaime Lannister played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.  When I started watching the series I hated Jaime...he was manipulative, had a very creepy relationship with his sister and was just an overall bad guy.  Throughout watching the show, I hate to admit that I am starting to not hate him and maybe kind of like him a little.  He (like a lot of the other characters) is very complex and has a lot of different sides.  Not to mention he's pretty easy on the eyes.



So, this picture is a joke :)

There are so many more attractive characters that I only covered a few of the ones that I like best.  Who are your favorite characters and why?  

0 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.