#blue

Trendy Tuesday: Spring into Spring...colors!

8:29 AM

It looks like finally winter has ended...finally. Now let's talk about some of the most wearable and pretty trends for Spring.


Here's the color report for pretty colors to rock this spring.

Source
I don't know about you guys, but I'm very excited to wear some of these colors. I'm not going to go into great detail about each color but just highlight a few of my favorite colors from above.

 A color that I didn't like for a long time but is growing on me is orange.  Here's a few examples of how to wear orange.One of my favorite ways to wear orange is nail polish.


And let's not forget all the cute outfits that you can recreate with orange.




Images via Pinterest


The next color I love from above is placid blue. Blue is by far one of  my favorite colors all year long.  I think it's probably one of the most universally flattering out of all of the spring colors. Let's start with outfits...



Now let's move on the nail polish...


The last color I'm going to talk about today is a color dedicated to MY bestie, Danielle.  Her favorite color is purple and there are definitely all kinds of shades of purple out there that are on the list above. My favorite out of those purples is Radiant Orchid.  It's pretty and pastel and really reminds me of spring time.



And of course, purple nails...



Let's not forget my favorite part of all the beauty trends...makeup...here's a great video about how to wear radiant orchid makeup.



What are some of your guys favorite spring colors?  How are you going to incorporate them into your wardrobe/look?


0 comments

MAUREEN



Maureen is a long time lover of beauty, fashion and all things girlie. She is lucky to have a bestie that loves beauty and silliness as much as she does! She is a licensed esthetician/makeup artist and loves it. All around, Maureen has a great life full of friends and family. Find Maureen on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

DANIELLE



Danielle has a nail polish obsession, and its a bit out of control. She doesn't always have the cash to fund her addiction, so she's become an expert on thrifty nail tricks! She's lucky to have Maureen, her very best friend since kindergarten, and is engaged to her boyfriend of 7 years. Connect with Danielle on Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.